How to Hard Reset Huawei Honor Note 10: Should learn How to Hard Reset Honor Note 10. Most of the work of Honor Note 10 you can be solved by a hard reset or factory reset. If you forgot your Honor Note 10 pattern lock or pin lock or other any lock then you can reset the lock use hard reset. If your Honor Note 10 is very slow or hangs all option then use hard reset or factory reset. After hard reset Honor Note 10, your Honor Note 10 will restore all data.
Huawei Honor Note 10 some specification: Honor Note 10 release in 2018 in August. Honor Note 10 OS is 8.1 Oreo version. Internal memory 128GB and RAM 6/8GB and Memory 64GB RAM 6GB, Honor Note 10 External memory 256GB. Camera Primary 16 MP and secondary 13MP. Honor Note 10 Battery No- Remove able Li-Lon 5000 mAh. Note 10 Network GSM/ CDMA/HSPA/ LTE/EVDO. Tow color mobile available in Sapphire Blue, Midnite Black.
Before Hard Reset Huawei Honor Note 10
Before hard reset Honor Note 10. At least 80% need the battery charge. Backup all important data from your Honor Note 10 such as contact no and other all camera picture. Remove Gmail ID from your Honor Note 10 other ways after hard reset FRP lock will show on mobile display. Remove SD memory card and SIM card from your Honor Note 10.
How to hard reset Huawei Honor Note 10
Note: before the hard reset, your mobile remove SD memory card or any SIM card from your Honor Note 10
- First, turn off your Honor Note 10 and remove SIM card and SD memory card
- And then press together Volume UP+ and power button
- When seeing recovery option then release all button
- And then select Wipe data/ Factory reset and confirm it press the power button
- Again select Wipe data/ Factory reset and confirm it press the power button
- And then reboot system now and confirm it press the power button
- Now you are successfully done
How to factory reset Huawei Honor Note 10
- First, Turn on your Honor Note 10 press by the power button
- After that touch settings
- And then touch Advanced settings
- And then select Backup & reset
- Now touch factory data reset
- And then touch Reset Phone
- Now touch Reset Phone
- Now Complete DONE
How to soft reset Huawei Honor Note 10
Now discuss how to soft reset bout Honor Note 10. It is very and very common part of a mobile solution. I think you have to learn about the solution of this mobile. Why need the solution, I think sometimes some of the simple work will be solved the very big work for all mobile user. Sometimes we are looking your Honor Note 10 is not working such as touch and all option, That time you can use the soft reset. Now see how can you do it, First, you long press the power button. After turn off your mobile again try power on so press power button.