How to hard reset Nokia 3.1 plus: Every mobile user should learn hard reset solution. For restoring all mobile data and original setting you can use hard reset or factory reset your mobile. Any time maybe need hard reset your mobile when looking fix a little problem. May region have why you use Hard reset your mobile. Sometimes your mobile so low working. then you can hard reset your Nokia 3.1 plus. Maybe after the hard reset, your mobile will normally position. If your mobile is locked or you forgot the password no then you can reset the password use hard reset. After the hard reset, Nokia 3.1 plus any lock will remove and also you get the original setting of your mobile. For restore mobile data you can use the factory reset.
How to hard reset Nokia 3.1 plus
Before hard reset, your Nokia 3.1 plus you must have to careful. Before hard reset, your Nokia 3.1 plus you need to back up your mobile all important data, Such as your mobile contact number, and mobile all camera video or photo and other anything. Remove SD card and SIM card from Nokia 3.1 plus. Remove all sing in ID from your Nokia 3.1 plus other ways after hard reset your mobile will show FRP Lock. Need 80% battery charge. If everything is ok then you can start hard reset your Nokia 3.1 Plus.
How to hard reset Nokia 3.1 Plus
Before hard reset, your Nokia 3.1 plus removes SD memory card and SIM card from your mobile. Now you can start hard reset your Nokia 3.1 plus:
- First turn on your Nokia 3.1 plus press by the power button.
- After that Press Volume UP button and Power Button Together
- And then release all button when seeing recovery Mode
- Next Wipe Data/ Factory reset and confirm it by the power button
- Then select by volume button Yes–delete all your data and to confirm it by the power button
- Again see recovery mode then select reboot system now and confirm it by the power button
- Then your mobile will restart and you will see Nokia welcome
- Now you are Done.
How to factory reset your Nokia 3.1 plus
How to factory reset your Nokia 3.1 plus see to below
- First Turn on your Nokia 3.1 plus
- Touch mobile setting option
- After that Touch Backup & Reset
- And touch Factory Data Reset
- Then Touch Reset device
- Touch Erase Everything
How to soft reset your Nokia 3.1 Nokia 3.1 plus
Soft reset is very easy you can easily soft reset your Nokia 3.1 plus. When you are looking your Nokia 3.1 plus not working or all mobile touch not working then you can soft reset your Nokia 3.1 plus. now see how to soft reset your Nokia 3.1 plus. First, remove the mobile battery from your Nokia 3.1 plus and then remove SD card and SIM card from your Nokia 3.1 plus after that again reinsert mobile battery and try to turn on your Nokia 3.1 plus. If you are looking for your Nokia 3.1 plus everything perfect working then you are done. If looking again the same problem then find out your Nokia 3.1 plus problem or go to mobile servicing shops.