How to Hard Reset Huawei Honor 9N 9i: Should learn How to Hard Reset Huawei Honor 9N 9i. Most of the work you can be solved by a hard reset or factory reset. If you forgot your mobile pattern lock or pin lock or other any lock then you can reset the lock use hard reset. If your mobile is very slow or hangs all option then use hard reset or factory reset. After hard reset Huawei Honor 9N 9i, your mobile will restore all data.
Huawei Honor 9N 9i some specification: Huawei Honor 9N 9i release in 2018 in July. Huawei Honor 9N 9i OS is 8.0 Oreo version. Internal memory 64/128GB and RAM 4GB and Memory 32GB RAM 3GB, External memory 256GB. Camera Primary 16 MP and secondary 13MP and with 2MP. Battery No- Remove able Li-Lon 3000 mAh. Network GSM/ CDMA/HSPA/ LTE. Three color mobile available in Lavender Purple, Robin Egg Blue, Sapphire Blue, Midnite Black.
Before Hard Reset Huawei Honor 9N 9i
Before hard reset Huawei Honor 9N 9i. At least 80% need the battery charge. Backup all important data from your Huawei 9N 9i such as contact no and other all camera picture. Remove Gmail ID from your Huawei Honor 9N 9i other ways after hard reset FRP lock will show on mobile display. Remove SD memory card and SIM card from your Huawei Honor 9N 9i.
How to hard reset Huawei Honor 9N 9i
Note: before the hard reset, your mobile remove SD memory card or any SIM card from your Huawei Honor 9N 9i
- First, turn off your Huawei Honor 9N 9i and remove SIM card and SD memory card
- And then press together Volume UP+ button and power button
- When seeing recovery option then release all button
- And then select Wipe data/ Factory reset and confirm it press the power button
- Again select Wipe data/ Factory reset and confirm it press the power button
- And then reboot system now and confirm it press the power button
- Now you are successfully done
How to factory reset Huawei Honor 9N 9i
- First, Turn on your Huawei Honor 9N 9i press by the power button
- After that touch settings
- And then touch Advanced settings
- And then select Backup & reset
- Now touch factory data reset
- And then touch Reset Phone
- Now touch Reset Phone
- Now Complete DONE
How to soft reset Huawei Honor 9N 9i
Now discuss how to soft reset bout Huawei Honor 9N 9i. It is very and very common part of a mobile solution. I think you have to learn about the solution. Why need the solution, I think sometimes some of the simple work will be solved the very big work. Sometimes we are looking your mobile is not working such as touch and all option, That time you can use the soft reset. Now see how can you do it, First, you long press the power button. After turn off your mobile again try power on so press power button.