hard reset Samsung Galaxy S9+: Hard reset is very important part of any mobile user. Any time maybe you’re you are facing the problem to fix the problem most of use hard reset or factory reset. Now the main point why need hard reset your mobile. Have many courses now I want to discuss the hard reset. If you are looking your mobile is very slow you can use that. If you use a pattern lock or PIN lock or other any lock then for reset your mobile lock need hard reset your mobile. If you are looking your mobile auto working or may be attracted virus then need hard reset your mobile for fix the problem.
Before hard reset Samsung Galaxy S9+
Before hard reset, you’re Samsung Galaxy S9+ need careful. Because you forgot this may be your mobile will dead after hare reset? So what you should before hard reset your mobile. Always see your mobile battery charge at least 80% charge. Backup all mobile data from your mobile example you’re mobile contact number and your mobile internal memory backup. Maybe stay you’re important any image or video. Remove also Google account lock from your mobile because after hard reset you’re mobile FRP lock will show on your mobile.
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S9+
Before hard reset, your Samsung Galaxy S9+ removes SIM card and SD card from your mobile. And also check your mobile battery charge 80%. Now start the hard reset from below fields.
- First turn off your mobile and remove the mobile battery from your mobile.
- Then again reinsert the mobile battery in your mobile.
- Now press Together Volume up +Bixby + power button for few seconds
- After that release all button when seeing Samsung logo on display.
- Then you see the android logo with No command then Tap on the screen.
- Now select Wipe data/ factory reset using the volume button to navigate and for confirm, it uses the power button.
- Then select use volume key Yes — delete all user data for confirming it press the power button. select Yes and confirm it.
- Now select reboot system now and for confirming it press power button.
- Your mobile will reboot, After reboot your mobile now you are a success.
How to factory reset your mobile
Now see also how to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy S9+
- First turn on your mobile.
- Now go to setting option.
- Then Tap on General management.
- Now Tap on reset.
- After that, you tap on factory data reset.
- Then select Reset.
- Last tap on delete all.
- Now your mobile will reboot and then you are Done.
How to soft reset your Samsung Galaxy S9+
The first time you can check your mobile apply soft reset your mobile. If you are looking your mobile not working properly then you use this. Now how to soft reset your mobile. First, turn off your mobile then remove the mobile battery for few minutes from your mobile. And also remove SIM card and SD card from your mobile. Again insert the mobile battery in your mobile. Cheek now working properly or not if same problem showing then find out another problem.