Hard Reset OnePlus 6: Hard reset is a very important part of a mobile user you should learn how to hard reset your OnePlus 6. You can remove your mobile all lock use by hard reset. Hard reset is very easy for many people can do it very easily. If you want to restore your mobile data you can hard reset your OnePlus 6. If your mobile is very slow or hang then you can hard reset your OnePlus 6.
Now see OnePlus 6 Specification: The mobile release 2018 May And mobile OS is 8.1 oreo. Mobile network supported GSM/CDMA/HSPA/TLE. Dual nano sim dual standby support. Internal memory 128/256 GB and 8 GB of RAM And 64 GB memory of 6 GB RAM no external memory slot. Camera Primary 16/20MP and secondary 16 MP LED flash and sensor. And also get Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, radio, GPS, USB. Battery statue Non-removable Li-Lon 3300 mAh. Midnite Black, Mirror Black, Silk White, Amber Red.
Before Hard Reset OnePlus 6
Before hard reset, OnePlus 6 need 80% battery charge. Remove SIM card or SD memory card from your OnePlus 6. Backup all mobile contact no, And image or other videos, recoding. Remove Gmail ID from your OnePlus 6, Because after hard reset your mobile will be FRP google account.
How to hard reset OnePlus 6
Before hard reset, your OnePlus 6 Must Remove SIM card or SD card From your mobile. And also check mobile battery charge for at least 80 %. See hard reset solution from below
- Turn Off the mobile press by the power button
- And then press and hold Volume down and power button together
- Release all button when see change the display option
- After that Unlock your mobile (note: if your mobile is locked)
- And then select English
- Now select Wipe Data And Cache and confirm it by the power button.
- After that select Erase Everything and confirm it by press power button
- Now select This Can Not be Undone Continue and confirm it by press power button
- And then select reboot and confirm it by the power button
- Now you are DONE.
How to factory reset your OnePlus 6
Now see how to factory reset mobile OnePlus 6
- First Turn on your OnePlus 6 press power button
- And then go to the mobile main menu and then >> setting.
- Now Touch Backup And Reset >> factory data reset.
- Now Touch Reset Phone.
- And then Touch Erase Everything.
- And then, your mobile will be rebooting then are successes.
How to soft reset your OnePlus 6
When you soft reset your OnePlus 6. You can very easily soft reset your OnePlus 6. When seeing your OnePlus 6 mobile all are hang or touch not working then you can use soft reset your mobile. When see your mobile not working any option or touch then long press power button. If see massage then touch OK. After that again press power button try to power on your OnePlus 6. Now you are Done.