Hard Reset Nokia X6: Every mobile user learns about hard reset solution. There have many causes why we are using hard reset our mobile. Hard reset is very common subject for all mobile users. For many regions of mobile hare resetting or restoring. Some of the time we are looking mobile hanging of very slow. Then for fix the problem you can use hard reset or factory reset your mobile. If you forgot your mobile password or Pin lock or fingering lock or pattern lock. Then no need to the tension you can reset the Lock from your mobile using hard reset your mobile. All locks will remove from your mobile after hard reset your mobile. Hard reset is very useful for all mobile users so I think every mobile user should know about the hard reset of all android mobiles.
Before Hard Reset Nokia X6
Before hard reset your Nokia X6 you must have to careful. Before hard reset your Nokia X6 you need to backup your mobile all important data Such as your mobile contact number, and mobile all camera video or photo and other anything. And also remove SD card or SIM card from your mobile. Must be removed and login ID from your mobile other ways after hard reset your mobile FRP lock will show on your mobile. If everything is ok then you can start hard reset your Nokia X6.
How to hard reset Nokia X6
Before hard reset, your mobile removes SD memory card and SIM card from your mobile. Now you can start hard reset your mobile:
- First turn on your mobile press by the power button.
- Now Press Volume UP button and Power Button Together
- Then release all button when seeing recovery Mode
- Now select Wipe Data/ Factory reset and confirm it by the power button
- Then select by volume button Yes–delete all your data and to confirm it by the power button
- Again see recovery mode then select reboot system now and confirm it by the power button
- Then your mobile will restart and you will see Nokia welcome
- Now you are Done.
How to factory reset your Nokia X6
How to factory reset your Nokia X6 see to below
- First Turn on your mobile
- Now Touch mobile setting option
- Then Touch Backup & Reset
- Now touch Factory Data Reset
- And Touch Reset Phone
- Touch Erase Everything
How to soft reset your Nokia X6
Soft reset is very easy you can easily soft reset your mobile. When you are looking your mobile not working or all mobile touch not working then you can use the soft reset your mobile. How to soft reset your mobile. First, remove the mobile battery from your mobile and then remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile after that again reinsert mobile battery and try to turn on your mobile. If you are looking for your mobile everything perfect working then you are done. If looking again the same problem then find out your mobile problem or go to mobile servicing shops.