Hard reset Nokia 3.1: You should learn how to hard reset. After Hard reset your mobile you get the original setting. It is a very common subject for all mobile user. Now see what is causes hard reset your mobile. When your mobile very slow or slow working. Then hard reset your mobile I hope after hard reset your mobile will perfect work. You can reset your mobile pattern lock or any password by using hard reset your mobile. All lock will be reset and get all original restoring setting after hard reset Nokia 3.1. And also you can use factory reset or soft reset your mobile for restoring all mobile.
Before Hard reset Nokia 3.1
Before hard reset your Nokia 3.1 you must have to careful. Before hard reset your Nokia 3.1 you need to backup your mobile all important data, Such as your mobile contact number, and mobile all camera video or photo and other anything. Remove SD card and SIM card from mobile. Remove all sing in ID from your mobile other ways after hard reset your mobile will show FRP Lock. Need 80% mobile battery charger. If everything is ok then you can start hard reset your Nokia 3.1.
How to hard reset Nokia 3.1
Before hard reset, your mobile removes SD memory card and SIM card from your mobile. Now you can start hard reset your mobile:
- First turn on your mobile press by the power button.
- After that Press Volume UP button and Power Button Together
- And then release all button when seeing recovery Mode
- Next Wipe Data/ Factory reset and confirm it by the power button
- Then select by volume button Yes–delete all your data and to confirm it by the power button
- Again see recovery mode then select reboot system now and confirm it by the power button
- Then your mobile will restart and you will see Nokia welcome
- Now you are Done.
How to factory reset your Nokia 3.1
How to factory reset your Nokia 3.1 see to below
- First Turn on your mobile
- Touch mobile setting option
- After that Touch Backup & Reset
- And touch Factory Data Reset
- Then Touch Reset device
- Touch Erase Everything
How to soft reset your Nokia 3.1
Soft reset is very easy you can easily soft reset your Nokia 3.1. When you are looking your mobile not working or all mobile touch not working then you can soft reset your mobile. now see how to soft reset your mobile. First, remove the mobile battery from your mobile and then remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile after that again reinsert mobile battery and try to turn on your mobile. If you are looking for your mobile everything perfect working then you are done. If looking again the same problem then find out your mobile problem or go to mobile servicing shops.