Hard Reset Motorola Moto Z3: You should learn how to hard reset or master format your Motorola Moto Z3. I think every mobile user should learn that. If you know how to hard reset your Motorola Moto Z3, you can reset pattern lock if you forgot your Motorola Moto Z3 any lock. If you see your Motorola Moto Z3 not working or very slow or hang then you can use hard reset your Motorola Moto Z3 quickly. And also you can use factory reset your Motorola Moto Z3 that is also very easy. All steps you can see from below, so then.
Motorola Moto Z3 some specification: The Motorola Moto Z3 release in 2018 in June. Motorola Moto Z3 OS is 8.1 Oreo version. Internal memory 128GB and RAM 6 GB, 32/64 GB 4GB RAM and external memory up to 512 GB. Camera Primary 12 MP and secondary 8MP. Battery No- Remove able Li-Lon 3000 mAh. Network GSM/ HSPA/ LTE. Three color mobile available in market deep Indigo, Onyx Black.
Before Hard reset Motorola Moto Z3
Before hard reset your Motorola Moto Z3 you have to be careful. Because without following all instruction never start hard reset or factory reset your Motorola Moto Z3. Before hard reset needs 80% battery charge. Remove Gmail ID from your mobile other ways after hard reset your Motorola Moto Z3 will show FRP lock. Before hard reset removes SIM card and SD memory card and also back up all important data such as contact no, Image, Video any recording file. If all are done then you can start hard reset your Motorola Moto Z3.
How to hard reset Motorola Moto Z3
Note: before the hard reset, your Motorola Moto Z3 remove SD memory card or any SIM card from your HTC U12
- First, turn off your Motorola Moto Z3 and remove SIM card and SD memory card
- After that press Volume Down and power button together for a short times
- Release all button when seeing recovery option on the display
- Now use volume key select Recovery Mode and press power button
- Now see no command logo Now press Volume UP and Power Button together
- When seeing warning logo that time press volume up and power button together
- Now select wipe data/factory reset and confirm it by the power button
- After that select Yes and confirm it by the power button
- And then select Userdata only and confirm it press power button.
- Now select Reboot system now and confirm that press power button
- Now you are successfully done
How to factory reset Motorola Moto Z3
- First, Turn on your Motorola Moto Z3 press by the power button
- After that touch settings
- Now touch Backup & Reset
- After that touch factory data reset
- And then touch Reset device
- Now touch Erase Everything
- Now Complete DONE
How to soft reset Motorola Moto Z3
Why need soft reset your Motorola Moto Z3. When you see your Motorola Moto Z3 not working and all option hang. When seeing this problem of your Motorola Moto Z3 that time long time press power button until the turn off your Motorola Moto Z3. and after that again press the power button to turn on your Motorola Moto Z3, if you looking now your Motorola Moto Z3 power on and working then you are DONE.