Hard reset and factory reset LG V50 ThinQ 5G is an important thing that we need to learn. It is very important to learn how to hard reset your LG V50 ThinQ 5G easily fix many a simple problem. All ways are careful before hard reset your LG V50 ThinQ 5G to keep better performance. Before hard reset LG V50 ThinQ 5G to safe FRP lock, you have to remove the cloud id or any play store id. So now I will show you how to easily hard reset without any lock your LG V50 ThinQ 5G.
LG V50 ThinQ 5G specifications
- Lunch 2019 February
- Network GSM/CDMA/ LTE/ SHPA/ EVDO
- OS 9.0 pie
- Camera Main 12 MP/ 12MP / 16MP and secondary camera 8MP / 5MP
- Memory internal 128 GB and RAM 6GB external memory 512 GB
- Display Type P-OLED capacitive touchscreen 16M color
- Color Astro Black
Why Hard reset or factory reset LG V50 ThinQ 5G
Now you need to know, what is the reason for the Hard reset LG V50 ThinQ 5G. There are many reasons to reset your LG V50 ThinQ 5G. And for these reasons, you can easily solve it yourself. The reasons are that if your LG V50 ThinQ 5G is slow working. And if you forget the pattern lock or forget the password of LG V50 ThinQ 5G. And if your LG V50 ThinQ 5G is attacked by viruses. You can give your LG V50 ThinQ 5G hard reset, for this kind of problem. And hope your mobile problem will solve.
What to do before hard reset LG V50 ThinQ 5G
Before hard reset LG V50 ThinQ 5G, you have to keep a lot of attention. So let’s know now what are the reasons for this, first of all, your
- LG V50 ThinQ 5G battery should be 80% charge.
- Then you will need to remove the SIM and Memory Card from your LG V50 ThinQ 5G.
- And all your important data from your LG V50 ThinQ 5G should be backed up.
- You need to remove Gmail ID from your LG V50 ThinQ 5G to safe FRP lock
- Hopefully, if you work with all these things, you will not have problems.
- So now we can start the Hard reset LG V50 ThinQ 5G
How to hard reset LG V50 ThinQ 5G
Before hard reset your mobile must remove SIM card and SD memory card from your LG V50 ThinQ 5G:
- First, turn on your LG V50 ThinQ 5G by the power button.
- Press together Volume down and power button for few seconds
- Then Select Yes by volume button and confirm that press Power button
- Again Select Yes by volume button and confirm that press Power button
- Now select Yes using volume key and confirm it by the power button.
- Your LG V50 ThinQ 5G will restart
- Now you successful.
How to factory reset LG V50 ThinQ 5G
- Turn on your LG V50 ThinQ 5G
- Go to the mobile main menu and the
- Touch settings option
- Now touch Backup & reset. and OK
- Now touch factory data reset.
- After that touch reset Phone.
- And then Touch delete all and reset
- Then your LG V50 ThinQ 5G all data will restore. Then you are successful.
( Note: before factory reset check battery charge and remove SIM card and SD card. )
How to reset soft LG V50 ThinQ 5G
When you looking your LG V50 ThinQ 5G all options are hanging or not totally working. Then just try to Turn off your LG V50 ThinQ 5G for sure or find out problems.
- First, press longtime volume down button and power button
- If you see your mobile is turned off then release the volume down button only press power button
- Now you are done