Hard Reset Lenovo Z5 | factory reset and Soft reset recovery mode, Remove all lock, pattern lock, Pin lock, Password, master format, restore all setting. You should learn how to hard reset a mobile you can easily hard reset your Lenovo Z5. You can fix more of work of your Lenovo Z5 with a hard reset. Most of the work you can fix by hard reset your Lenovo Z5. If you want to restore your mobile data you can hard reset your Lenovo Z5. If your mobile is very slow or hang then you can hard reset your Lenovo Z5.
Now see Lenovo Z5 Specification: The mobile release 2018 June And mobile OS is 8.0 oreo. Mobile network supported GSM/HSPA/TLE. Dual nano sim dual standby support. Internal memory 64/128 GB memory of 6 GB RAM no external memory slot. Camera Primary 16MP and secondary 8MP LED flash and sensor. And also get Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, radio, GPS, USB 2.0. Battery statue Non-removable Li-Lon 3300 mAh. Lenovo Z5 three color available in market Blak, Blue, Aurora.
Before Hard Reset Lenovo Z5
Before hard reset, Lenovo Z5 need 80% battery charge. Remove SIM card or SD memory card from your Lenovo Z5. Backup all mobile contact no, And all image or other videos, recordings. Remove Gmail ID from your Lenovo Z5, Because after hard reset your mobile will be FRP google account.
How to hard reset Lenovo Z5
Before hard reset, your Lenovo Z5 Must Remove SIM card or SD card From your mobile. And also check mobile battery charge for at least 80 %. See hard reset solution from below
- Turn Off the mobile press by the power button
- And then press and hold Volume UP+ and power button together
- Release all button when see change the display option
- After that Wipe Data/Factory reset and confirm it by the power button.
- And then select Yes and confirm it by the power button.
- Now select the Reboot system now and confirm it by the power button.
- Now you are DONE.
How to factory reset your Lenovo Z5
Now see how to factory reset mobile Lenovo Z5
- First Turn on your Lenovo Z5 press power button
- And then go to the mobile main menu and then >> setting.
- And then Touch Backup And Reset >> factory data reset.
- Then Touch Reset Phone.
- And then Touch Erase Everything.
- And then, your mobile will be rebooting then are successes.
How to soft reset your Lenovo Z5
When you soft reset your Lenovo Z5. You can very easily soft reset your Lenovo Z5. When seeing your Lenovo Z5 mobile all are hang or touch not working then you can use soft reset your mobile. When seeing your mobile hang and slow not working any option or touch then long press power button. If see massage then touch OK. After that again press power button try to power on your Lenovo Z5. Now you are Done.