Hard reset Huawei P20 Lite: I want to discuss the mobile with you. The mobile specification. Huawei P20 lite mobile release 2018 on March. Mobile network supported GSM/ HSPA/ LTE. SIM supported Nano-SIM and Hybrid dual SIM. Battery No-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. The mobile OS is 8.0 Oreo and mobile chipset Hi-Silicon Kirin 659. Internal memory 64/128 GB with 4GB Ram External memory supported 256 GB. Camera Font 16MP + 2MP auto LED focus detecting and back 16 MP. Three colors available Klein Blue, Sakura Pink and Midnight Black. Fingerprint, FM radio, NFC, GPS, Loudspeaker and 3.5 mm jack working.
What you should before hard reset Huawei P20 Lite
Before hard reset your Huawei P20 Lite. Battery charge needs 80%. Backup all important data from your mobile. Remove Gmail ID from your mobile. Why you remove Google ID remove your mobile before hard reset. If you forgot about to remove the Gmail id after hard reset your mobile your mobile FRP lock will show. Note: never try hard reset with battery low charge may be your mobile will dead. And also if you forgot about backup you data after hard reset your mobile you will lose your all-important from your mobile forever.
How to Hard reset Huawei P20 Lite
Before hard reset, your mobile removes SIM card or SD card from your mobile. Now follow all step from below,
- First turn off your mobile by press power button.
- Now press together volume up + Power button then when show android logo on display release all button.
- Press power button and volume button together then get recovery option ( note: if recovery mode, not coming auto)
- After that select Wipe data/ factory reset use volume button and confirm it with the power button.
- Now again show recovery option now select reboot system now, and confirm it by the power button.
- After restart your mobile now you successful.
How to factory reset Huawei P20 Lite
Also, the same condition checks mobile battery charge and backup all important data, remove SIM card and SD card.
- first, go to the mobile main menu then touch setting option.
- Now touch advanced setting.
- After that touch backup & reset.
- Now touch factory data reset from the option.
- Next, choose reset phone and again touch reset phone.
- After complete all now you are successful.
How to soft reset Huawei P20 Lite
What is soft reset may be someone thinking about that? I think it is also an important part of mobile testing. Before taking a decision you have to need test your mobile. Maybe your mobile is ok no problem on your mobile. So now how to start soft reset your mobile. When you are looking your mobile is complete hang or not working suddenly that time first remove the battery from your mobile and also SIM card or SD card. After few minutes again insert battery without SIM card or SD card. If you are looking now your mobile perfect working then you are successful. If you are looking your mobile not working now check or find out other problem.