Hard Reset Huawei nova 3: See how to hard reset your Huawei nova 3. You should learn how to hard reset Huawei nova 3. If you have learned that then you can reset your mobile pattern lock or any password lock. Also, you can fix your mobile any hang or not work any option. You can use also factory reset your mobile, factory reset also same work. After hard reset or factory reset Huawei nova 3 you get all restore system data. See all steps from below.
Huawei nova 3 some specification: Huawei nova 3 release in 2018 in June. Huawei nova 3 OS is 8.0 Oreo version. Internal memory 64/128GB and RAM 6 GB and external memory up to 264 GB. Camera Primary 16 MP and secondary 2MP. Battery No- Remove able Li-Lon 3750 mAh. Network GSM/ CDMA/HSPA/ LTE. Three color mobile available in market Black, Blue, Gold, Purple.
Before Hard Reset Huawei nova 3
Before hard reset Huawei nova 3. Check battery charge needs 80%. Backup all important data such as contact no and other any important data. Remove Gmail ID from your mobile other ways after hard reset FRP lock will show on mobile display. Remove SD memory card and SIM card from your Huawei nova 3.
How to hard reset Huawei nova 3
Note: before the hard reset, your mobile remove SD memory card or any SIM card from your Huawei nova 3
- First, turn off your Huawei nova 3 and remove SIM card and SD memory card
- After that press Volume UP+ button and power button together
- When seeing recovery option then release all button
- Now touch Wipe Data/ Factory reset.
- Again touch Wipe Data/ Factory reset
- And then Again touch Wipe data/ Factory reset
- Now touch Reboot system now
- And then touch Next
- After that touch SKIP
- And then touch accept
- Now touch Agree
- And then touch later
- Now touch Agree to all
- And then touch Skip
- Now touch more and the touch agree
- Now touch set up as new
- And then touch Skip and touch OK
- After that touch not now and touch next And touch skip and touch GET Standard
- Now you are successfully done
How to factory reset Huawei nova 3
- First, Turn on your Huawei nova 3 press by the power button
- After that touch settings
- And then touch system
- after that touch reset
- Now touch factory data reset
- And then touch Reset Phone
- Again touch Reset Phone
- Now Complete DONE
How to soft reset Huawei nova 3
Now discuss how to soft reset bout Huawei nova 3. Actually, the soft reset is a very simple subject. But sometimes it is a very important subject. When you use not working or all mobile touch not working and hang all mobile that time you apply soft reset your mobile. When seeing this problem of your discussion that time long time press the power button until the turn off your mobile. and after that again press the power button to turn on your mobile, if you looking now your mobile power on and working then you are DONE.