Hard Reset Huawei Honor 10: Why we are using hard reset or factory reset our Huawei Honor 10. There have many causes when we are looking our mobile locked by pattern lock, password lock or PIN lock. To reset the lock need hard reset our mobile. Sometimes we are looking our mobile slow or network dropping then for fix the problem make hard reset your mobile. And also some of the time our mobile auto working for new apps installing if after installing a new app you can not manually remove the apps then first try hard reset your mobile.
Before hard reset Huawei Honor 10 what you should
Before Hard Reset Huawei Honor 10 need to follow some tips. For your mistake, you lost your mobile. So now see the solution. First, need 80% mobile battery charge on your mobile battery? Backup all important data such as contact no and other important photo or recording audio or video. Remove Gmail account from your mobile other ways after hard reset your Huawei Honor 10 FRP lock will show.
How to hard reset you’re Huawei Honor 10
Note before hard reset your mobile need 80% charge on your mobile battery. And also backup all important data from your mobile. Remove also SIM card and SD card from your mobile.
- First turn off your mobile press with the power button.
- Now press together Volume up and power button for a few minutes.
- When see the android logo on mobile display then release all button.
- Now select Wipe Data/ Factory reset and confirm it by the power button.
- Again select Wipe Data/ Factory reset and confirm it by the power button
- Now again show recovery mode then select reboot system now.
- After complete all now you are done.
How to factory reset your Huawei Honor 10
Now see how to factory reset tour Huawei Honor 10
- First power on your mobile.
- Then go to the main menu and then Setting.
- Now go to advanced setting.
- Then touch Backup & Reset.
- Now touch Factory data reset.
- Then touch reset phone and again more touch Reset Phone.
- Now you are successfully done.
How to soft reset your Huawei Honor 10
Soft reset is a simple part of mobile. When you use soft reset of your mobile. I think for a normal check of your mobile need soft reset. It is very simple to work easily you can do it. When you are looking your mobile not working any option or complete hang then need to apply the soft reset. Sometimes we are looking mobile not working then manually remove the mobile battery or SIM card and SD card from your mobile. After a few minutes again reinsert battery and try press power button. If you are looking your mobile working properly then you are done and if your mobile not working properly then try hard reset or find out other problem.