Hard reset HTC U12+: Hard reset is a very important subject of a mobile phone. Every mobile user should know how to hard reset or factory reset a mobile phone. If you know how to hard reset your mobile you can reset pattern lock if you forgot your mobile any lock. If you see your mobile not working or very slow or hang then you can use hard reset your mobile quickly. And also you can use factory reset your mobile that is also very easy. All steps you can see from below.
HTC U12+ some specification: The mobile release in 2018 in June. HTC U12+ OS is 8.0 Oreo version. Internal memory 64/128GB and RAM 6 GB and external memory up to 512 GB. Camera Primary 12 MP and secondary 8MP. Battery No- Remove able Li-Lon 3500 mAh. Network GSM/ HSPA/ LTE. Three color mobile available in market Translucent Blue, Ceramic Blak, Flame Rad.
Before Hard reset HTC U12+
Before hard reset your mobile you have to be careful. Because without following all instruction never start hard reset or factory reset your mobile. Before hard reset needs 80% battery charge. Remove Gmail ID from your mobile other ways after hard reset your mobile will show FRP lock. Before hard reset removes SIM card and SD memory card and also backup all important data such as contact no, Image, Video any recording file. If all are done then you can start hard reset your mobile.
How to hard reset HTC U12+
Note: before the hard reset, your mobile remove SD memory card or any SIM card from your HTC U12
- First, turn off your mobile and remove SIM card and SD memory card
- After that press Volume Down+ button and power button together
- Now see recovery option on the mobile display
- After that select Reboot to bootloader and confirm the press power button
- After that select boot to recovery mode and confirm them by the power button
- When seeing warning logo that time press volume up and power button together
- Now select wipe data/factory reset and confirm it by the power button
- After that select Yes– delete all user data and confirm it by the power button
- Now select Reboot system now and confirm that press power button
- Now you are successfully done
How to factory reset HTC U12+
- First, Turn on your HTC U12+ press by the power button
- After that touch settings
- Now touch system
- And then touch reset
- After that touch factory data reset
- And then touch Reset Phone
- Now touch Erase Everything
- Now Complete DONE
How to soft reset HTC U12+
Why need soft reset your mobile. Actually, the soft reset is a very simple subject. But sometimes it is a very important subject. When you use not working or all mobile touch not working and hang all mobile that time you apply soft reset your mobile. When seeing this problem of your HTC U12+ that time long time press power button until turn off your mobile. and after that again press the power button to turn on your mobile, if you looking now your mobile power on and working then you are DONE.