Hard Reset Google Pixel 3: Any lock will be reset after hard reset your Google Pixel 3. You can hard reset or factory reset your hard reset Google Pixel 3 in a short time. In a short time, you can hard reset your Google Pixel 3. If you are looking your Google Pixel 3 hang or not working that time need hard reset or factory reset.
Now see Google Pixel 3 Specification: The Google Pixel 3 release 2018 November And the mobile OS is 9.0 oreo. Google Pixel 3 network supported GSM/CDMA/HSPA/TLE. Google Pixel 3 Dual nano sim dual standby. Google Pixel 3 Internal memory 64/128 GB and 4 GB RAM. Google Pixel 3 Camera Primary 12.2 MP and secondary 8/8 MP LED flash and sensor. Google Pixel 3 And also have Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, radio, GPS, USB. Battery Non-removable Li-Lon 2915 mAh.Color clearly White, Just Black, Not Pink.
Before hard reset Google Pixel 3
Before hard reset, Google Pixel 3 need 80% battery charge. Remove SIM card or SD memory card from Google Pixel 3. Backup all mobile contact no, And image or other videos, recoding. Remove Gmail ID from your Google Pixel 3 Because after hard reset your mobile you see FRP google account lock on your mobile display.
How to hard reset Google Pixel 3
Before hard reset, Remove SIM card or SD card From your Google Pixel 3. And also check mobile battery charge for at least 80 %. Now see hard reset solution from below
- Turn Off the Google Pixel 3 press by the power button
- Now press and hold Volume down and power button together of your Google Pixel 3
- Release all button when seeing recovery option
- Select Recovery Mode and to confirm the Power button. (note: for select use volume button for scrolling)
- If you see Android robot on display then press the Power button and press Volume up button for 2 seconds.
- Now select Wipe Data /Factory reset And confirm it press the power button
- After that select Yes and press power button
- Now select the Reboot system now And press the power button
- Now you are DONE.
How to factory reset your Google Pixel 3
How to hard reset Google Pixel 3: You also see how to factory reset your Google Pixel 3. You can reset or restore your Google Pixel 3 all data by factory resetting. very easily you can factory reset your Google Pixel 3 mobile.
- First Turn on your Google Pixel 3
- Now go to the Google Pixel 3 main menu and then tap >> settings.
- After that tap System,>> Restart options.
- And then Touch Erase All Data.
- Now touch Reset Phone
- Touch Erase Everything.
- And then, your v will be rebooting then are successes.
How to soft reset your Google Pixel 3
When you use soft reset your Google Pixel 3. It is very easy you can do it very quickly. First, I want to say soft reset use for only find out your Google Pixel 3 normal problem. When you see your Google Pixel 3 hang or not work then the time you can remove SIM card or SD memory card from your Google Pixel 3 mobile. After that Press, longtime power button until your Google Pixel 3 power off. When you see your Google Pixel 3 power off then without SIM card or SD memory card try to turn on your mobile again press the power button. If after power on your Google Pixel 3 perfect working then you are done if not working to find out the mobile another problem.